Win big for Dad this Father's Day!
Want to win big for Dad this Father’s Day? We’ve got you! Enter here to win Dad a Solo Local Pass for Classic Motorcycle Mecca.
He’ll get to visit our world-class museum as many times as he’d like, for a whole year!
Simply send us an email here to go in the draw.
What is a Solo Local Pass?
Join the family and visit as many times as you’d like, for a whole year!
- Unlimited access for one named adult to visit our collection for 12 months
- Discover something new on every visit: you’ll get access to our permanent collection as well as our roster of temporary displays
- A 15 percent discount on entry to Classic Motorcycle Mecca, for whānau and friends accompanying you. Especially handy if you’re visiting with guests from outside the region and you’re keen to show them one of Southland’s leading visitor attractions!
- Exclusive deals, competitions and more.
Terms and conditions apply.
What is the prize?
The prize is a Solo Local Pass for Classic Motorcycle Mecca for one person. This gives the passholder unlimited access to the collection at Classic Motorcycle Mecca for 12 months from the date of issue.
What is the competition entry period?
Monday 29 August – Friday 2 September.
Only valid entries received during this time will be eligible to go in the draw.
What are the conditions of entry?
To enter the competition, you must do (or be all) of the following:
Enter via the competition form located on this website.
Be 18 years or older.
Provide only one entry per email address.
How will the winner be chosen?
The winner will be drawn via random draw on Saturday, 3 September. We’ll contact you via email, and if you don’t respond within 24 hours your prize will be forfeited. Another prize winner may be selected at Transport World’s discretion on the same terms as the original draw.
What is the delivery of the prize?
Transport World is running this competition. Transport World uses the personal information you provided to judge your entry into the WIN A LOCAL PASS FOR DAD competition for the purpose of determining the winner of the WIN A LOCAL PASS FOR DAD competition.
What are the special conditions for the winner?
Classic Motorcycle Mecca is not liable for providing the winner of the prize with transportation or travel, to or from Invercargill, Classic Motorcycle Mecca in order to redeem this prize.
This prize cannot be exchanged for cash or similar. This prize is strictly non-transferable and must be redeemed by the selected winner only.
The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Standard terms for entrants
- The competition details above and these competition rules form the competition's terms and conditions (the Rules).
- By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules. If you don't agree with them, please don't enter. Simple.
- Until a prize is awarded, Transport World can cancel or change the competition or any of the Rules at any time for any reason.
- Changes will take effect when they are posted in the Rules.
- Transport World has the final say on the competition and the Rules.
- We need to make sure our competitions are all above board, so, unfortunately, you're not allowed to enter if you're connected to Transport World or the competition. This applies to employees of Transport World and the HWR Group. It also applies to these people’s immediate families and flatmates. If the competition is being run through Facebook, Facebook employees are not allowed to enter either.
- Unless we have stated otherwise, only one competition entry per person.
- Transport World can disqualify you if we think that you have breached any of the Rules.
- You agree we can keep your entry and use it however we want (including to promote Transport World and the competition). This includes photos, artwork or other stuff you submit with your entry. You agree that we can publish your name and home city in connection with the competition. You also agree that we can take photos and videos of you to use for publicity purposes.
- Transport World won’t be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you or anyone else in connection with the competition or your use of the prize (if you win). If the competition is being run through Facebook, you agree that they won’t have any responsibility either.
- Sometimes things don’t go as planned. If Transport World’s competition is derailed for any reason, like infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, we’ll have the right to cancel, postpone or change the competition.
- You agree that by filling out the competition form, you authorise Transport World to contact you from time to time using the contact details you have provided with information relating to our events, sales and promotions. All Transport World communications can be ‘unsubscribed’ from directly should you at any point not wish to hear from us. Your personal
- Transport World respects privacy rights under the Privacy Act 2020. That means there are a bunch of rules that we stick to, particularly around collecting your personal information.
Standard terms for winners
- If we can’t get hold of you within 24 hours of the prize draw, we’ll have to select another winner.
- Unfortunately, prizes can’t be traded in for cash. Unless of course they’re cash prizes. Then you’ll get cash.
- Prizes are personal to the winners and can’t be transferred to someone else unless Transport World agrees.
- If you can’t accept the prize for any reason (e.g., you can’t travel on the necessary dates), we can award the prize to another winner.
- If you’re disqualified for any breach of these Rules (e.g., we find out you don’t match the eligibility criteria), we’ll choose another winner.