Only 10 John Britten Cardinals were ever produced, and Classic Motorcycle Mecca boasts the Number 1 Cardinal Britten. This bike is absolutely iconic, and she’s a beauty.
- Only two Cardinal Britten bikes are on permanent public display in New Zealand: one at Te Papa Tongarewa (the national museum in Wellington), and here at Classic Motorcycle Mecca
- Built by John Britten and his team in their Christchurch workshop back in the early 1990s
- Almost every component of the Cardinal was not only custom-designed, but hand-built
- The attention to detail and care poured into its production is evident in every glimpse
- With its radical new engine, lightweight body made from carbon fibre, and streamlined design – not to mention its striking pink and blue paint job – the Cardinal Britten was legendary from the get-go.
Nothing’s as good as seeing the real deal: to admire this beauty up close and to find out more technical details, make sure you come on into Classic Motorcycle Mecca – the leading classic motorcycle collection in the Southern Hemisphere. We’ve done our utmost to ensure details about each bike in our extensive collection are accurate: but if you spot something that’s not quite right, we’d love to hear from you.
Classic Motorcycle Mecca on Trip Advisor
“Don't rush through the exhibits. You will probably never see them again elsewhere...”Zainal, Singapore, Trip Advisor
Other John Britten Collection